At SmileRenu, patient safety is always one of our primary goals.
SmileRenu by Dr. David Crumpton in Trophy Club, TX
Each member of our team has been extensively trained in advanced hygiene protocols, or as they are referred to in medicine, “Universal Precautions.” The techniques we employ include regular cleaning and disinfection of all frequently touched objects and surfaces in advance of each appointment. We’d like to assure you that you are safe while under the care of our team at SmileRenu by Dr. David Crumpton.
Our commitment to your safety
As a daily practice, we ensure the Universal Precautions, as outlined by CDC and OSHA, are in place, adhering to the high standards of infection control. Safety is always our top focus. This ensures that your trust in us remains justified. Beyond the high standards we employ every day, we have additional health and safety protocols in place, including:
- Our dental office has adjusted its appointment schedule to ensure the optimal patient flow, making patients less likely to cross paths with other patients during dental appointments. Keep in mind that there are fewer appointments available with this change, so be sure and get in as soon as possible. Our goal is always to maintain the highest level of safety during dental appointments.
- In an effort to save you time and lower the risk of exposure, we offer longer dental appointments. This allows us to perform more of your treatment plan in a single visit.
- In compliance with recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed in the building and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date if you are not feeling well.
- Minimizing cross-contamination is an important part of our plan. We will ask you to dispose of any outside gloves before you enter.
- We have 2 Medical-Grade HEPA Purification Filters running in the dental office that remove 99.9% of all particles in the air.
- All patients are required to wear a mask when they enter the building and prior to entering the treatment room.
- Before your appointment, you have the option to stay in your car instead of the waiting room until we're ready to seat you in your personal operatory. Simply call us when you arrive, and we will let you know when we're ready for you.
- All patients are asked to use the hand sanitizer we provide when they enter the reception area at SmileRenu.
- Removing magazines means multiple patients are not touching the publications.
- At the start of your appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with OraCare. OraCare Mouth Rinse has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties.
- We have added Isolight suction for better suction during dental procedures.
- We have a one-way traffic flow with separate entrance and exit doors for our dental office.
- Each member of our team has completed additional awareness and prevention programs to enhance their knowledge and preparedness.
You can be assured safety measures at SmileRenu by David Crumpton, DDS will continue to evolve as more information develops. Stay well, hydrate, eat nutritiously, and get plenty of sleep. We look forward to serving you at SmileRenu, where patient health and safety, along with painless dentistry and superior results, are what we do every day.